Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pictures

Having lunch outside with Mom. I am losing my sock, it's the story of my life.

I know I am cute.


A different face.


Time with Sarah.


I am getting long!!


Look at how handsome I am.
I am talking with my buddy Kyle.



I am enjoying my tummy time for the moment.


I have not blogged for awhile. I have been busy getting work done while taking care of Brady. I have also been canning tomato sauce and soup. Sarah and I are getting tomatoes from our garden and my dad doesn't know what do to with all his. So now we have sauce and soup that should last us for awhile. Brady had his 2 month appointment a few weeks back. He weighed 11lbs 3 oz. and was 23 in long. He is hanging there in the 50th percentile for both weight and height. Here are a few pictures I have taken over the last few weeks of our cute little boy.

1 comment:

happy in KY said...

Stephie,
I love looking at your pictures and watching Brady grow. He looks very happy. Your blog is great.
Aunt Elaine