Monday, July 7, 2008

Brady's Birthday




Brady Harold Courchesne was born on Thursday, June 19th at 11:40am. He was 9lb 0 oz and was 20.5 inches long. The first two things I knew about him was that he was a big baby and had a lot of hair. Then we were told we had a boy and heard his cry for the first time. It was the best sound I think I have ever heard. When I finally got to hold him, I was just thanking God for our precious miracle.


Brady got his middle name from my grandfather. Harold was my mom's dad's name and we wanted to honor him in that way.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations! I've been waiting to see some pictures. He's so cute! Sarah has given me the updates, so it's fun to finally see some pictures. Isn't being a mommy the most wonderful thing?!!

The van Brackel Family said...

I LOVE these pictures..especially the picture of the three of you! Can't wait to see Brady again on Sunday...I'm sure he's already grown a lot since I saw him two weeks ago.